"The school we built is the only intact building after the Nepal earthquake."
“It towers like an icon of hope on the mountain, like an icon of hope for the entire valley. Our student group has decided to build a school for each of the valley’s 7 villages.”
“Schools across the state have joined our quest. 4 years later, the 7 schools are complete.”
Namaste Nepal student company
What if Changemaker Student Clubs at 100,000 schools … raise $1,000€ per month?
They can do so easily, with bake & lemonAID sales, Philanthro-Parties … like Lulu and 10,000s of other kids do.
Namaste Nepal teams raise up to $33,000€ with a single sponsor run.
“Our group in Buchen, a town of 20,000 inhabitants, raised $20,000€. People in town have found purpose and adventure.”
100,000 schools = 50 million students
What if …
- gift 1 book, 100 grams of LEGO
- says no to harassment, to rape
- learns of epidemic birth defects in Argentina’s soy GMO cultivation regions
- learns of Ecocide as a Crime Against Peace?
- makes their city a “Blue Community”
- starts a permaculture garden
- restores a local river
- activates other schools
at least 3 projects each month.
This is what we are making possible now, with ordinary youth, teachers, citizens.
The Youth that we work with.
- tens of thousands of children’s lives impacted through charity and education
- thousands of children liberated from forced labour
- changes in the palm oil industry
- making water a human right, public and banned bottled water in 30 cities
- New Zeland national ban on shark finning
- China national moratorium on ivory import
- compulsory grease to biofuel recycling
- recycling laws for still good and expired foods
- national awareness on GMO and glyphosate hazards
- national lawsuit against the government for wrecking the climate
- regional moratorium on fracking
- $1,600 billion divestment from fossil fuels
- regulations and law enforcement against sexual harassment on public transport and spaces
- persecution and incarceration of rapists and murderers
- saving hundreds of whales from illegal poaching
- thousands of lives transformed to vegan, non-harmful living
- hundreds of educators inspired to teach changemaking
- millions inspired to live their dreams
- millions taught positive worldview of aboriginal children and communities
- worldview change about sharks and oceanic ecosystems
- national legislation making ecocide a crime
- and much more
The Adults that we work with.
THE ADULT CHANGEMAKERS featured in our media and programs lead high impact initiatives that transform our societies to become regenerative, sustainable, peaceful, thriving. Together, we take their initiatives to inter/national scale, and truly shape the future.
- Boost local biodiversity with arks
- Large-scale ecosystem restoration
- change worldview on sharks and enforce their protection
- make ecocide a crime against peace
- stop street harassment
- end rape culture
- curb gun violence
- heal broken youth biographies
- make youth leadership integral part of learning culture
- and many more
Also young people can strongly support, spread and implement these massive solutions with simple steps – even outperform adults – and learn world-leading know-how, worldviews, principles, skills and relations!
AT THE WORKPLACE
We bring change of worldview and methods to many spheres of society, and connect activists, students, teachers, parents, journalists, funders, entrepreneurs and citizens from all walks of life to take youth leadership and solutions to global scale. Our multi-faceted approach has more tangible and intangible effects that one may imagine. Here are some highlights.