THE YOUTH featured in our media and programs influence lives, laws and industries, learning, popular and media culture. We take their initiatives global, to scale their impact and help young people everywhere achieve the same.
- tens of thousands of children’s lives impacted through charity and education
- thousands of children liberated from forced labour
- changes in the palm oil industry
- making water a human right, public and banned bottled water in 29 cities
- New Zeland national ban on shark finning
- China national moratorium on ivory import
- compulsory grease to biofuel recycling
- recycling laws for still good and expired foods
- national awareness on GMO and glyphosate hazards
- national lawsuit against the government for wrecking the climate
- regional moratorium on fracking
- $1,600 billion divestment from fossil fuels
- regulations and law enforcement against sexual harassment on public transport and spaces
- persecution and incarceration of rapists and murderers
- saving hundreds of whales from illegal poaching
- thousands of lives transformed to vegan, non-harmful living
- hundreds of educators inspired to teach changemaking
- millions inspired to live their dreams
- millions taught positive worldview of aboriginal children and communities
- worldview change about sharks and oceanic ecosystems
- national legislation making ecocide a crime
- and much more
We connect activists, students, teachers, parents, journalists, funders, entrepreneurs and citizens from all walks of life to take youth leadership and solutions to global scale. Our multi-faceted approach has more tangible and intangible effects that one may imagine. Here are some highlights.
Bringing Youth Leaders togetherUsually, superstar teen changemakers only briefly meet around event stages. We bring them together in our media, on Skype, at events, for projects and trainings. They love it. For once, they are not the one person in the room expected to inspire all the others.
Global Speakers PlatformAs a Speakers platform, we serve schools, organize skype and webcast sessions, contribute workshops, formats and ideas to events. They love it, because we tick like them. Examples: Cassandra presents at a major sustainability in Mexico (above), Adora, Babar, Nellie, Joseph and Lonjezo met at Nightscience Paris, Rhiannon, Babar, Usha and Gaurav met at IYONS India, Holley joined us for a thundering Skype performance at Loyola College. Avalon, Xiuh, Itz, Chloe, Kjell, Karl, Prisca and others came down to COP21 in Paris.
Materials for their QuestsWe promote changemakers’ solutions to a greater audience, especially to schools. They love it, because their true vision expands far beyond their focus campaign to empowering their entire generation.
Promoting Best Practice Activist Know-HowWe explain the DIY Steps To Success for replication of world-famous youth initiatives and convey wildly successful activists’ knowledge to a great public at and beyond school. Examples: Action Kits for the model solutions of our members, PDF version of Madi Vorva’s Tool-Kit for Student Activists, Skype meetings for consultation.
Equipping Citizens for Meaningful ActivitiesWe package our media along with guidelines and tipps for use, combination and adaptation and provide online trainings. These are very powerful, deep and comprehensive immersions with rich media packs containing best-of collections of videos, hero portrait posters, action kits and more. Examples: Presentation Kit on youth leadership, Discovery Tour to Youth Leadership and Our Offers.
Exhibits in Museums, Schools, Libraries, Public SpaceWe provide rich media sets for multi-media Exhibits for download and self-printing, in small and XXL formats, as well as printed sets that users can order from us. These are very attractive media, serving many user groups, can be adapted and directly combined with local and global actions, from fundraisers to campaigns, for featured hero/ines or the users’ causes. Examples: The Power of Youth Leadership, Girl and Women Changemakers, Peacemakers.
Promoting Positive Youth ImageOur massive display of young hero/ines changes worldview of youth, aduls, and major multipliers at school and in media. Adora’s features liberate us from negative stereotypes that have been put on us by society, to re-connect with our own, healthy, rightful defiitions of our ever transforming selves, dreams and future.
Promoting Positive Change Youth CultureWe promote the Music and Memes conveying the genuine spirit of the Change Generation. Earth Guardians, Holley Somerville-Knott and Lemonaid Warriors already shape views of the world and self, fandom and global community manifesting in action lifestyle, from school kids to Hollywood.
Spreading Healthy Media to Public LIbrariesWe package, promote and distribute our media to public libraries : Our book(s), teaching tools, poster sets, music album, as well as musical, music and books by members of our changemaker community. Examples: Pacha’s Pajamas (musical and animated book), Earth Guardians (music album), Ellen Prager (Tristan Hunt, Shark Whisperer), Robin Grille (Peaceful Parenting) …
Would you like some of this to happen around you?
We hope that becoming aware of these precious impacts makes you appreciate our work and motivates you to support us and connect with us to take our services into every school in your sphere of influence.